REQUIRED NOTICES THAT SCHOOL DISTRICTS MUST PROVIDE TO EMPLOYEES
The ETS requires that school districts must provide their employees with the following information:
(1) notice of the ETS regulations;
(2) school district policies and procedures established to implement the ETS;
(3) the CDC document entitled: "Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines";
(4) information about protection against retaliation and discrimination (OSHA's Workers' Rights); and
(5) a warning about the possible criminal penalties for providing false information to the school district (OSHA's Penalties for Knowingly Supplying False Information).